- Refuting Protestantism: Proof from the Bible of the Catholic Church and the Catholic faith!
- Proof for Confession and the forgiveness of sins by men in the Church through the grace and power of Jesus Christ. This is denied by Protestants but here is undeniable proof!
- Proof for Eucharist, Transubstantiation!
- Disproving Sola Scriptura or “Bible alone” as Protestants claim is Biblical but is nowhere found in the Bible!
- Proof for faith and works necessary for Salvation, faith alone refuted by James 2. No Catholic teaching has ever said that any man can have faith or works but by the help of the Holy Spirit, but we must answer the voice of the Holy Spirit and it is not automatic for us. Choice is denied in faith alone by Protestants!
- Disproving once saved always saved or eternal security from Protestantism. The whole Bible is a testament against this!
- Prayers of the dead Saints for the living humanity proved. No Saint can do anything by their own power but God answers the righteous dead in Christ as the Bible proves!
- Proof for the Catholic practice of relics. No Catholic teaching has ever called the relic supernatural by itself without God's help!
- The use of images and statues in worship in the Bible. If God can make statues which is not him but angels for the purpose of worshipping him, do Catholics sin when they do what God allows? The Protestants thus calls God a deceiver!
- The Ten Commandments
- Deuterocanonical books in the New Testament scripture disproving the Protestant Bible!
- Proof for purgatory! A state after death of suffering and forgiveness.
- The uniqueness of Mary as the Mother of God. She is the Mother of God but Protestants treat her as any woman. How shameful and disrespectful against Christ!