The Heresies of Francis I, Benedict XVI, John Paul II, John Paul I, Paul VI, and John XXIII – Antipopes of the Vatican II Counter Church
- 1. The Great Apostasy and a counterfeit Church predicted in the New Testament and in Catholic Prophecy
- 2. Pope Leo XIII’s Prayer to St. Michael – a Prophecy about the Future Apostasy in Rome
- 3. The Message of Fatima: a heavenly sign marking the beginning of the end times and a prediction of apostasy from the Church
- 4. A complete list of the Antipopes in History
- 5. The Great Western Schism (1378-1417) and what it teaches us about the post-Vatican II apostasy
- 6. The Catholic Church teaches that a heretic would cease to be pope, and that a heretic couldn’t be validly elected pope
- 7. The Church’s enemies, Communists and Freemasons, made an organized effort to infiltrate the Catholic Church
- 8. The Vatican II Revolution (1962-1965)
- 9. The Liturgical Revolution – A New Mass
- 10. The New Rite of Ordination
- 11. The New Rite of Consecration of Bishops
- 12. New Sacraments: the Changes to the Other Sacraments
- 14. The Heresies of Paul VI (1963-1978), the man who gave the world the New Mass and the Teachings of Vatican II
- 15. The Scandals and Heresies of John Paul I
- 16. The Heresies of John Paul II, the most traveled man in history and perhaps the most heretical
- 18. The Vatican II sect vs. the Catholic Church on partaking in non-Catholic worship
- 19. The Vatican II sect vs. the Catholic Church on non-Catholics receiving Holy Communion
- 20. The Heresies of Benedict XVI (2005-)
- 21. Answers to the Most Common Objections Against Sedevacantism
- 22. The Massive Sexual Scandal among the Vatican II/Novus Ordo “priests”
- 23. The Seminaries of the Vatican II sect are unspeakable cesspools of homosexuality and heresy
- 24. The idolatry of the Vatican II sect, and the formation of “priests” for its idolatry in the Vatican II seminaries, is connected with its rampant homosexuality
- 25. The Vatican II sect promotes idolatry by its general worship of man, by its particular worship of man in the New Mass, and by its acceptance of idolatrous religions
- 26. The Deplorable State of “Catholic” Parochial and High Schools
- 27. The Deplorable State of “Catholic” Colleges and Universities
- 28. The Annulment Fiasco – The Vatican II Sect’s De Facto acceptance of Divorce and Remarriage
- 29. The Figures on the post-Vatican II decline
- 30. One can be pro-abortion and part of the Vatican II sect at the same time
- 32. The Religious Orders in the Vatican II Sect: Totally Apostate
- 34. The Apostasy of the Hierarchy and prominent members of the Vatican II sect - is this your hierarchy?
- 35. EWTN: The Global “Catholic” Network and the Charismatic Movement
- 36. The False Apparitions at Bayside, New York
- 37. What Does Medjugorje Say? Its message proves that it is also a false apparition
- 38. Was Vatican II infallible? If you believe that Paul VI was a true pope, yes.
- 39. Paul VI ends a very popular and significant false traditionalist myth by declaring that Vatican II and the New Mass are binding, as well as refuting recent declarations by Ferrara and Matt
- 40. The File on the positions of the Society of St. Pius X (SSPX)
- 42. Natural Family Planning is Sinful Birth Control
- 43. The Whole Truth about the Consecration and Conversion of Russia and the impostor Sr. Lucy
- 44. Is the Vatican II sect the Whore of Babylon prophesied in the Apocalypse?
"Now when he [the Pope] is explicitly a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church..." St. Francis De Sales (17th century), Catholic Doctor of the Church, The Catholic Controversy, pp. 305-306 : The Catholic Teaching that a heretic cannot be a valid pope and loses the papal office automatically [link to section]
There have been 260 valid popes in Catholic history, and more than 40 antipopes (i.e., men who posed as popes but had not been truly elected). There have been more than 200 papal vacancies (periods without a pope). The facts available on this website (see links) prove that the last six men who have claimed be popes – Francis I, Benedict XVI, John Paul II, John Paul I, Paul VI and John XXIII, the men who brought in Vatican II – have been and are antipopes. We prove that they are/were manifest heretics and not true Catholics. This section defends Catholic teaching and the teaching of the true popes; it exposes manifestly heretical antipopes who have been falsely posing as leaders of the Catholic Church.
Antipope Francis [link to section]
Benedict XVI (The Heresies of Benedict XVI File) [link to section] - A complete exposé of the astounding heresies of Benedict XVI
John Paul II (manifest heretic who claimed to be pope 1978-2005) [link to section] - A complete exposé of the astounding heresies of John Paul II
Paul VI (manifest heretic who claimed to be Pope 1963-1978) [link to section] - A complete exposé of the heresies of Paul VI, the man who brought in Vatican II and the New Mass
The Scandals and Heresies of John XXIII [link to section]
The Scandals and Heresies of John Paul I [link to section]
Pope Paul IV's 1559 Apostolic Constitution Cum ex Apostolatus Officio [link to section] - Pope Paul IV solemnly declares that a heretic cannot be validly elected pope, even with the unanimous consent of the cardinals
Responses to 19 of the Most Common Objections Against Sedevacantism [link to section] - Sedevacantism is the position that the Chair of Peter is presently vacant… This section proves that what is said on this website is perfectly compatible with all Catholic teachings, papal dogmas, the indefectibility of the Catholic Church, the indefectibility of the papal office, Christ’s promises to be with His Church, etc.
The Great Western Schism (1378-1417) and what it teaches us about the post-Vatican II apostasy - Massive confusion, multiple antipopes, antipopes in Rome, an antipope recognized by all the cardinals; The Great Western Schism proves that a line of antipopes at the heart of the post-Vatican II crisis is absolutely possible-
A complete list of the 42 antipopes in Church history [link to section] - In Catholic history there have been 260 valid popes, starting with St. Peter, and 42 antipopes – that is, men who claimed to be true popes but were not… some of them reigned in Rome for periods of time
The Catholic Teaching that a heretic cannot be a valid pope [link to section]
St. Robert Bellarmine, De Romano Pontifice, II, 30: "A pope who is a manifest heretic automatically (per se) ceases to be pope and head, just as he ceases automatically to be a Christian and a member of the Church. Wherefore, he can be judged and punished by the Church. This is the teaching of all the ancient Fathers who teach that manifest heretics immediately lose all jurisdiction."
St. Francis De Sales (17th century), Doctor of the Church, The Catholic Controversy, pp. 305-306 : "Now when he [the Pope] is explicitly a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church..."
St. Antoninus (1459): "In the case in which the pope would become a heretic, he would find himself, by that fact alone and without any other sentence, separated from the Church. A head separated from a body cannot, as long as it remains separated, be head of the same body from which it was cut off. A pope who would be separated from the Church by heresy, therefore, would by that very fact itself cease to be head of the Church. He could not be a heretic and remain pope, because, since he is outside of the Church, he cannot possess the keys of the Church." (Summa Theologica, cited in Actes de Vatican I. V. Frond pub.)