Marian Apparitions, Catholic Prophecies
A Marian apparition is an event in which the Blessed Virgin Mary is believed to have supernaturally appeared to one or more persons. They are often given names based on the town in which they were reported, or on the sobriquet which was given to Mary on the occasion of the apparition. Marian apparitions sometimes are reported to recur at the same site over an extended period of time.
- Apparition of LA SALETTE, France, 19th of September, 1846!
- Apparition of Fatima, Portugal, 13th of October, 1917!
- Various Apparitions & Prophecies Regarding The Great Apostasy
- Various Catholic End Times Prophecies & Visions
- Church Approved Revelations & Apparitions of Our Lord & Lady to St. Bridget of Sweden
- The False Apparitions of Medjugorje, Bosnia, 24th of June 1981 (ongoing)
- The False Apparitions of Garabandal, Spain (1961 to 1965)
- The False Apparitions & Prophecies of Bayside, New York (1970-1995)
- The False & Demonic Apparitions of Aliens & UFOs Meant to Deceive Mankind
- The False & Demonic Apparitions of Near Death Experiences Meant to Deceive Mankind
- The False & Demonic Apparitions of Ghosts, Spirits & Demons Meant to Deceive Mankind
- The False & Demonic Apparitions of Occult Activities Meant to Deceive Mankind
- The False Apparitions of Joseph Smith, the Creator of Mormonism
- The False Apparitions of Muhammad, the Creator of Islam
Marian Apparitions / Prophecies