This little dynamo of a saint was witness to many visions and revelations. She was very instrumental in Church reforms in the courts, abbeys and episcopal palaces and even with the Holy See. She also founded the Religious Order of the Most Holy Savior. The Secrets of Heaven were manifested to her in her many revelations which can be read here. She made many pilgrimages to the sanctuaries of Italy and Palestine with her daughter St. Catherine.
Now, some of her prophecies.
a) “The time of Antichrist will be near when the measure of injustice will overflow and when wickedness has grown to immense proportions, when Christians love heresies and the unjust trample underfoot the servants of God.”
b) “At the end of this age, the Antichrist will be born. As Christ was born from the highest type of womanhood (Virgin), so Antichrist will be born from the lowest (prostitute). He will be a child-wonder at birth. His mother will be an accursed woman, who will pretend to be well informed about spiritual things, and his father an accursed man, from the seed of whom the Devil shall form his work. The time of this Antichrist, well known to Me, will come when iniquity and impiety shall above measure abound, when injustice shall have filled the measure to overflowing, and wickedness shall have grown to immeasurable proportions.
It is not in the time described by the brother whose books, thou has seen. Before, however, Antichrist arrives, the gate of Faith will be opened to some nations, and Scripture shall be verified. People without intelligence will glorify Me, and deserts shall be inhabited. Hence, when many Christians will be lovers of heresies, and wicked men will persecute the clergy and trample spirituality and justice under foot, this should be the sign that Antichrist shall come without delay.”
c) “Lastly, he shall arrive, the most wicked of men, and, helped by the Jews, he will fight against the whole world; he will reign during three years, and shall have dominion over the whole earth; he will make every effort to abolish from the earth the Christian name, and very many Christians shall be killed.”
d) "In the year 1980 the wicked shall prevail; they will profane and sacreligiously defile the churches, by erecting in them altars to idols and to Antichrist, whom they will worship, and will attempt to force others to do the same.”
e) “Rome will be visited by sword and fire and plowed under.”
(St. Frances of Rome also foretells this catashtrophe, as well as many other prophets, however, St. Benedict of Nursia says that Rome will not be destroyed by outside powers, but die from within, by natural causes such as storms, whirlwinds, and earthquakes.)
“In the year 1980 the wicked will prevail”In a prophecy about the last days, Saint Bridget of Sweden, known to have the prophetic chrism, states that the last battle in the history of the world will be forty years long. Further, she makes the following incredible prophesy:
“In the year 1980 the wicked will prevail. They will sacrilegiously profane and defile the churches by erecting in them altars to idols and to Anti-Christ, whom they will worship and attempt to force others to do the same.”
I wonder what that could be? Whatever it is, it is now in our past. (Idolatry includes any worship of God that is inauthentic.) Of note is the fact that my “Catholic” Almanac reports that the “Apostolic Constitution” on the Novus Ordo Missae was signed by Paul VI on April 3, 1969 (which was Passover in that year) and that the Novus Ordo Mass (the new revolutionary invalid Vatican II Mass which completely changed the century old original Catholic Traditional Mass) was made mandatory in its final form on December 1st, 1974. Now our current reckoning has a strange anomaly; there is no year -0-. We proceed directly and immediately from December 31st, 1 B.C. to January 1st, 1 A.D. This is to say that B.C. events are 1 year less removed from us than the sum total of the two integers. The majority opinion on the year of Christ’s birth is that it occurred 2 to 3 years prior to Herod the Great’s death. Herod’s death date is one of the most certain in all of antiquity, owing to Josephus who states that it took place in the 36th year of Herod’s reign, contemporaneously (at the same time) with a lunar eclipse visible from Jerusalem, which event was followed closely by a Passover. The date of that eclipse and Herod’s death is Tuesday March 13th 4 B.C. at about 1:28 A.M. (Julian Calendar). Further, the triple conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn in the constellation of Pisces in 7 B.C. is understood by the majority of the scholarly community to meet Matthew’s account of the “star” of Bethlehem. This would place the 1980th anniversary of the NATIVITY in our year 1974 A.D. Interesting....minimally for some of us who still have regard for private revelation.
For those into detail, the evidence is that “Dennis the little” who is responsible for giving us our present year reckoning, intended to make year 1 of the Christian era the first full year following the year that saw the event of the Nativity of Christ. If the year 7 B.C. was the year that indeed contained the event of the Nativity, 6 B.C. would be the year that Dennis intended (although he didn’t accomplish it) to be year 1, and December 31st 1974 would be the end of the year of Christ 1980. There are some versions of the aforementioned prophecy of Saint Bridget that start, “In the year of Christ 1980...” as though Saint Bridget were drawing a distinction between the true year 1980 and our year 1980, which are not the same.
Matt 24:15, with the parallel passage in Mark 13:14, “When you therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, which was spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place: he that readeth, let him understand.”
For those who don’t know. The Novus Ordo (New Mass promulgated by the Vatican II sect) replaced the original stone altars containing the relics of martyrs and saints with a common wood table.
Revelation 6:9-10 “And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?”
The souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held (saints and martyrs) are rightfully crying out for vengeance “from under the altar” which has been removed and replaced with an Invalid New Mass and a common wood table.
Not even one of the mandatory requirements developed over 2,000 years to ensure that the altar is of fitting dignity has been retained in the New Mass.
When the Protestants split from the Catholic Church in England in the 16th century, they changed the Mass to reflect their heretical beliefs. The altars were replaced by tables. Latin was replaced by English. Statues and icons were removed from the churches. The Last Gospel and the Confiteor were abolished. “Communion” was distributed in the hand. Mass was said out loud and facing the Congregation. Traditional music was discarded and replaced with new music. Three-fourths of the priests in England went along with the New Service.
This is also precisely what happened in 1969, when Paul VI promulgated the New Mass, the Novus Ordo Missae. The similarities between the 1549 Anglican Prayer Book and the New Mass are striking. One expert noted:
“The extent to which the Novus Ordo Mass departs from the theology of the Council of Trent can best be gauged by comparing the prayers which the Consilium removed from the liturgy to those removed by the heretic Thomas Cranmer. The coincidence is not simply striking – it is horrifying. It cannot, in fact, be a coincidence.”
In order to emphasize their heretical belief that the Mass is not a sacrifice, but just a meal, the Protestants removed the altar and put a table in its place. In Protestant England, for example, “On November 23, 1550 the Privy Council ordered all altars in England destroyed and replaced by communion tables.”
The chief Protestant heretics declared: “The form of a table shall more move the simple from the superstitious opinions of the popish Mass unto the right use of the Lord’s Supper. For the use of an altar is to make sacrifice upon it: the use of a table is to serve men to eat upon.” The Welsh Catholic martyr, Richard Gwyn, declared in protest against this change: “In place of an altar there is a miserable table, in place of Christ there is bread.”
And St. Robert Bellarmine noted: “…when we enter the temples of the heretics, where there is nothing except a chair for preaching and a table for making a meal, we feel ourselves to be entering a profane hall and not the house of God.”
Just like the new services of the Protestant revolutionaries, the New Mass is celebrated on a table.
“How could a successor of Peter have caused in so short a time more damage to the Church than the Revolution of 1789?... the deepest and most excessive in Her history… what no heresiarch has ever succeeded in doing?... Do we really have a pope or an intruder sitting on the Chair of Peter?” (Marcel Lefebvre, commenting on Paul VI’s reign in 1976)
- 1. The Great Apostasy and a counterfeit Church predicted in the New Testament and in Catholic Prophecy
- 2. Pope Leo XIII’s Prayer to St. Michael – a Prophecy about the Future Apostasy in Rome
- 3. The Message of Fatima: a heavenly sign marking the beginning of the end times and a prediction of apostasy from the Church
- 4. A complete list of the Antipopes in History
- 5. The Great Western Schism (1378-1417) and what it teaches us about the post-Vatican II apostasy
- 6. The Catholic Church teaches that a heretic would cease to be pope, and that a heretic couldn’t be validly elected pope
- 7. The Church’s enemies, Communists and Freemasons, made an organized effort to infiltrate the Catholic Church
- 8. The Vatican II Revolution (1962-1965)
- 9. The Liturgical Revolution – A New Mass
- 10. The New Rite of Ordination
- 11. The New Rite of Consecration of Bishops
- 12. New Sacraments: the Changes to the Other Sacraments
- 14. The Heresies of Paul VI (1963-1978), the man who gave the world the New Mass and the Teachings of Vatican II
- 15. The Scandals and Heresies of John Paul I
- 16. The Heresies of John Paul II, the most traveled man in history and perhaps the most heretical
- 18. The Vatican II sect vs. the Catholic Church on partaking in non-Catholic worship
- 19. The Vatican II sect vs. the Catholic Church on non-Catholics receiving Holy Communion
- 20. The Heresies of Benedict XVI (2005-)
- 21. Answers to the Most Common Objections Against Sedevacantism
- 22. The Massive Sexual Scandal among the Vatican II/Novus Ordo “priests”
- 23. The Seminaries of the Vatican II sect are unspeakable cesspools of homosexuality and heresy
- 24. The idolatry of the Vatican II sect, and the formation of “priests” for its idolatry in the Vatican II seminaries, is connected with its rampant homosexuality
- 25. The Vatican II sect promotes idolatry by its general worship of man, by its particular worship of man in the New Mass, and by its acceptance of idolatrous religions
- 26. The Deplorable State of “Catholic” Parochial and High Schools
- 27. The Deplorable State of “Catholic” Colleges and Universities
- 28. The Annulment Fiasco – The Vatican II Sect’s De Facto acceptance of Divorce and Remarriage
- 29. The Figures on the post-Vatican II decline
- 30. One can be pro-abortion and part of the Vatican II sect at the same time
- 32. The Religious Orders in the Vatican II Sect: Totally Apostate
- 34. The Apostasy of the Hierarchy and prominent members of the Vatican II sect - is this your hierarchy?
- 35. EWTN: The Global “Catholic” Network and the Charismatic Movement
- 36. The False Apparitions at Bayside, New York
- 37. What Does Medjugorje Say? Its message proves that it is also a false apparition
- 38. Was Vatican II infallible? If you believe that Paul VI was a true pope, yes.
- 39. Paul VI ends a very popular and significant false traditionalist myth by declaring that Vatican II and the New Mass are binding, as well as refuting recent declarations by Ferrara and Matt
- 40. The File on the positions of the Society of St. Pius X (SSPX)
- 42. Natural Family Planning is Sinful Birth Control
- 43. The Whole Truth about the Consecration and Conversion of Russia and the impostor Sr. Lucy
- 44. Is the Vatican II sect the Whore of Babylon prophesied in the Apocalypse?
The Truth about What Really Happened to the Catholic Church after Vatican II