Revelation may be defined as the communication of some truth by God to a rational creature through means which are beyond the ordinary course of nature. The truths revealed may be such as are otherwise inaccessible to the human mind — mysteries, which even when revealed, the intellect of man is incapable of fully penetrating. But Revelation is not restricted to these. God may see fit to employ supernatural means to affirm truths, the discovery of which is not per se beyond the powers of reason. The essence of Revelation lies in the fact that it is the direct speech of God to man.
- Read The Book of Apocalypse / Revelation in the Douay Rheims Catholic Bible
- Read The Life and Revelations of St. Gertrude the Great
- Read The Amazing Revelations of St. Bridget of Sweden
- Read The Imitation of Christ By Thomas à Kempis
- The False Apparitions of Medjugorje, Bosnia, 24th of June 1981 (ongoing)
- The False Apparitions of Garabandal, Spain (1961 to 1965)
- The False Apparitions & Prophecies of Bayside, New York (1970-1995)
- The False & Demonic Apparitions of Aliens & UFOs Meant to Deceive Mankind
- The False & Demonic Apparitions of Near Death Experiences Meant to Deceive Mankind
- The False & Demonic Apparitions of Ghosts, Spirits & Demons Meant to Deceive Mankind
- The False & Demonic Apparitions of Occult Activities Meant to Deceive Mankind
- The False Apparitions of Joseph Smith, the Creator of Mormonism
- The False Apparitions of Muhammad, the Creator of Islam
- Apparition of LA SALETTE, France, 19th of September, 1846!
- Apparition of Fatima, Portugal, 13th of October, 1917!
- Various Apparitions & Prophecies Regarding The Great Apostasy
- Various Catholic End Times Prophecies & Visions
- Church Approved Revelations & Apparitions of Our Lord & Lady to St. Bridget of Sweden
False Revelations & Apparitions
True Revelations & Apparitions