Revelation may be defined as the communication of some truth by God to a rational creature through means which are beyond the ordinary course of nature. The truths revealed may be such as are otherwise inaccessible to the human mind — mysteries, which even when revealed, the intellect of man is incapable of fully penetrating. But Revelation is not restricted to these. God may see fit to employ supernatural means to affirm truths, the discovery of which is not per se beyond the powers of reason. The essence of Revelation lies in the fact that it is the direct speech of God to man.
- Read the Amazing Revelations of St. Bridget of Sweden
- The Imitation of Christ By Thomas à Kempis
- Read The Life and Revelations of St. Gertrude The Great
- End Times Prophecy of Our Lady at LA SALETTE, France, 19th of September, 1846!
- Prophecies of St. Bridget on the birth of Antichrist & Apostasy From the Catholic Faith
- Fatima Prophecies of Our Lady Regarding the End Times & Coming Doomsday Apostasy!
Apparitions / Prophecies